Sunday, January 3, 2016

 These are my orts from 2015. I put them in an ornament.  First time doing this.
 And this weeks project was Faces of Faery 90.  I have 4,000 stitches done.  I am halfway done with this page.
And my ort Jar is empty and ready for a year of stitching in 2016.  I don't have too many new starts planned for 2016.  I want to get back into exercising regularly.  I should have more time as my father is now in assisted living.  I still go to visit him every other day.  But at least I know when I am not there he is getting good care.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Good start to the year :). I love the ornament idea I end up just tossing my orts but this is a good way to keep track of your year :)

blue star stitcher said...

What a neat idea, putting the years ORTs in an ornament, I always find mine stuck to the arm of our couch and then they just get vacuumed away.

Katie said...

Love your ort ornament. Great progress on your beautiful WIP. I wish you lots of stitching in 2016!

CAESAR SHOP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.