Wednesday, March 4, 2015

WIPocalypse March

I only worked on two projects this past month. 

 Little Fairies at Play.  I have made a start on page 7.  About 400 stitches.  I still have this one out to work on some more.
Folk Santa is moving right along.  It will be finished this year!

The topic this month is what would you do with unlimited funds for stitching.  Well I think I have plenty of projects to stitch on.  I just need time.  So maybe I would use the money for a cleaning lady.  lol  Then I could sit and stitch and watch her clean.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Ooh, I think you've hit the nail on the head there - I like the idea of having a cleaner... and a chef!
Great progress too! :)

Elfie said...

Folk Santa is looking great. Can't wait to see him finished!

Marcy said...

Clever! Excellent idea :). Love your Santa.