Monday, January 5, 2015

I am so close to finishing page 6 that I will keep on working on this project this week.

I took my son to college and moved him in yesterday.  It was my 3rd trip to Ball State last week.  I am now home alone and it is the first time I have ever lived alone.  Changes for both of us.

I hope to get more stitching time in after work each night.  With no one to cook for I can eat quick.  My daughter says I will do fine as I have my "activities".  lol  I do bowl one night a week and go to check on my dad 2 nights and then I have a meeting another night.  So I guess most of the time I will not be getting home from work too early.

2 comments:

Suz said...

Very nice progress!

I hope you enjoy the bits of free time you do have now. Living alone (I don't currently, but I have), took some adjusting, but I still enjoyed it.

Unknown said...

I love this chart, great progress.