Monday, November 24, 2014

Little Fairies at Play is moving right along.  I had hoped to finish page 6 before the end of the year. I am at the half way point of page 6.  But today I am starting another project, a quilt square that needs to be finished by mid January.  I hope that mine will go fast so I can get back to Little Fairies at Play.  I will post progress on my square next week.  I am stitching it on 18 ct antique white with variations DMC.  The chart called for a silk in variations color which I don't have.  So I am switching the color to something I have in my stash.  This is my first time changing colors totally from what the pattern calls for.  I hope it comes out ok.

When I was uploading my progress picture I noticed I had taken a picture of Little Fairies at Play a year ago on 11/23/13.  Here is my progress as it was then several pages back.  Nice to know I have made some progress in a years time.

If I can get page 6 done before the end of the year I will have completed 3 pages this year.!


3 comments:

Heather said...

Looks great!

Rachel said...

I hope you manage to complete 3 pages this year. I enjoy watching your progress and am egging you on towards that page finish. :)

Shebafudge said...

Wow! Fairies is looking beautiful and it's lovely to see how the whole piece looks. It's easy to forget after a while.