Sunday, June 16, 2013

 I worked on my Cat Cushion for the past 2 weeks.  It doesn't look like I got much done because I had to frog a large section of the blue background by the right border.  I  sat and looked at it for several days as I hate frogging.  It took me several more days to pick out the blue.  I finally removed enough of the blue last night to put in the red border on the right.  Ugh.  On to the next project which is the backstitching on In the Garden.  Hope I make lots of progress on this one as I ordered 2 more HAEDs during their Father's Day sale.  Bad me.  I need alot more time or to stitch faster.
Sunday June 2, my sister and I went to Salamonie Reservoir to hike.  It was kinda a gloomy day.  It was our first time there and we hike a 13 mile trail to break in some of our hiking gear.  It did pour down rain for a while but we were back in the wooded part of the trail and only got lightly wet.
Here is a snap of my sister.  I won't lose her in the woods!  We do love our bright colors.  Less than a month for our big trip to the Grand Canyon.  Everything is booked and I just need to buy a few more small things and we are ready to go!  I hope to have alot of pictures to share when I return from that trip.

2 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

What a shame you had to do all that frogging!! Onwards and upwards now :). This such a lovely design.

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your blog.

Your cat cushion is lovely and sorry to hear you had to frog, it's so frustrating isn't it.

That's a lovely photo of your sister.

Happy weekend (: