Sunday, March 3, 2013

I have finished page 2 of Little Fairies at Play and made a start on page 3!  15,534 stitches complete.  I am going to continue working on this one every other week.

This will be a busy week.  My son's birthday is Friday. He will be 17. We are going out Thursday with his grandparents for dinner, Friday we will be at my brother's house celebrating all of the March birthdays (4 kids and 2 adults), Saturday my sister and I are cooking a special lunch for my father whose birthday is today.  He is 79.   We are having a family favorite of tongue with BBQ sauce and 3 bean salad, apple crisp (it will be my first time making this) and ice cream!  So lots of fun to look forward to this week.



1 comment:

Meari said...

That is a really cool puzzle. I like the colors, too.

Nice progress on your WIPs. The colors on Amish Star pop right off the fabric.