Sunday, February 17, 2013

I worked again on Little Fairies at Play.  I am almost have page 2 done!  I think the next time it is up I should be able to finish page 2.  This is 13,750 stitches.

I am thinking about working on Little Fairies at Play every other week just to make some decent progress on it this year.  As the weather warms up my stitching time will become limited.

Last Sunday afternoon I went with a friend to see Identity Thief.  It was a pretty funny movie.  I then came home and did my daughter and son-in-law's taxes.  A nice busy day.

1 comment:

SueH said...

Thanks for your visit Cath.
It looks like you’ve a few things on the go at the moment. I’m more of a one thing at a time girl myself but I admire those that can stitch several things at once. I see that you’re working on the cats from The World of Cross Stitching…..they are on my list of things I want to stitch too.
Thanks again for stopping by.
Happy Stitching.
Sue
x