Sunday, December 9, 2012

 This week I worked on In the Garden.  Some progress was made but not alot.  My father was in and out of the hospital twice this week.  He is not allowed to drive til we see his doctor.  So I have been over checking on him at night.  Basketball season has started along with drivers training which means I am also taking my son places every night.  I am reading more as I am waiting on everyone.
I did take my knitting with me when I went to visit my father in the hospital.  I am past the half way point.  I just need to figure out how to keep it from curling up.  This afternoon I have to take my dad to a derby girl game as he is in charge of taking tickets.  So not much stitching will get done.  I am going to switch back to working on Little Fairies at Play.  Would like to finish another page before the end of the year.