Sunday, August 5, 2012

I worked on In the Garden this week while watching the Olympics.  I really enjoy stitching on this one.

We had thunderstorms go thru yesterday evening and last night.  It has cooled things down a little as it is only supposed to get to 88 today.  Sad when we think 88 is cool.  This afternoon my sister is coming over to walk.  We will walk 8 miles round trip - from my house, along the river greenway and to Moss Park and back to my house.  Next weekend my sister is doing a 3 day 60 mile walk for cancer and we have been taking these longs walks to prepare her for her big walk in Chicago.

I registered my son for school on Friday and we went and bought some new school clothes.  School will start 8/20 and he is thrilled (not).  It will be hard for me getting up again at 6 am to prod him out of bed and onto the school bus by 6:40 am.  I enjoy the luxury I have now of taking my time in the morning to get ready for work.

No comments: