Sunday, July 8, 2012

 It was another hot week with temperatures in the 100's each day.  I was off on the 4th of July and walked 8 miles with my sister in the morning.  Dripping wet when we got home.  But we know we can make the distance and heat of the Grand Canyon.  Now we just need to practice carrying our backpacks with weight in them.  Because I was already sweaty I decided to get the scrap metal out of my garage.  One of my friends son is coming to take it to sell.  This is a picture of the scrap metal I hauled out of my garage and shed.  It took me about 2 1/2 hours of climbing the mounds of junk in my garage to get this out. 
This week was an open slot in my rotation.  I stitched this Amish Star from For the Love of Cross Stitch January 1996. I hope to get a bunch of these made before Christmas.  I am not sure yet how I will finish them.

I will be off this Wednesday as the Direct TV repair man is coming out to re-align my dish.  The storm we had a week ago blew it out of alignment.  So no tv until Wednesday.  I have had plenty of time to work on other projects.

1 comment:

Grit said...

Der gestickte Stern sieht toll aus.
Liebe Grüße Grit