Sunday, July 15, 2012

 Last Sunday my brother and his wife celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary.  They renewed their vows.  They are both still very happy which is good to see.
 After church they had a luncheon with cake.  I enjoyed visiting with my family and their church family.
I worked on Little Fairies at Play by Mary Thompson this past week.  Making good progress on page 2 with 8,772 stitches completed.

The weather here is still hot with no rain.  The Direct TV repairman was out to re-align my dish and we have tv again.  This week I am taking a day off as my friend and her son are coming out to pickup my pile of scrap metal that I have been hauling out of my garage.  The garage is stacked to the ceiling with junk.  I am slowly emptying it out.

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congratulations to your brother and his wife! 25 years wow! Todd and I recently celebrated 20 years together (not married) it takes a huge commitment and a lot of love and patience to be together this long!

Your WIP looks so lovely!