Sunday, August 7, 2011

I finished Garden Seed Packets by Joan Elliott late last night/early this morning.  I really love the colors in this one.

I did buy longer dowl rods to make my own scroll rods.  I just need to get some of that velcro to put on the rods and my material.  Hopefully I will have everything ready to go the next time this slot in my rotation comes up.

My son has a really bad overbite and Wednesday he got braces on his upper teeth and a Herbst device installed.  He has not been able to eat solid food since then.  He is such a skinny kid already.  But his overbite looks so much better already.  I also registered him for school on Friday.  He has 2 more weeks of summer before school starts again.

Friday we will be going back to Cedar Point to pick up my daughter.  Then 2 days later we take her back to college.  I will be spending alot of time in the car.  I am going to have a cookout next Saturday night so the grandparents can all visit with her before she returns to school.  So this will be another busy week.

2 comments:

Nancy M said...

Very pretty finish! You're moving right along on getting these done! I've worked for 30 years at an orthodontist, so I know exactly what a Herbst is! He should be able to eat solid foods soon!

mdgtjulie said...

They're all busy in one way or another. If it's not one thing, it's something else. I love your finish of the Seed Packets. They look great! Love the Morning Glory ones. They're my fave flower, and I bought a pack of that color some years ago. They're gorgeous!!