Sunday, June 12, 2011

 This week was a new start for me.  Autumn Angel by Joan Elliott.  I am stitching her on 14ct Parchment.  So far the colors seem kinda christmasy to me.
Monday at work I got a nice surprise.  These beautiful flowers came from one of the agents I work with.  So bright and colorful.  They stayed nice all week.  I hope they still look decent this Monday when I go into work.

I attended my niece's high school graduation ceremony and party this weekend.  I enjoyed visiting with everyone.

Our computer was broke again all week.  Back working now but I have lost all of the pictures I had taken of family events for the past few years.   When I get paid this week I am going to buy another thumb drive and put my pictures on it weekly as I take them off my camera.

3 comments:

Nancy M said...

The flowers match your new start! I'm sure it will look more autumny when you get further along. I bought an external hard drive and put all my songs and photos on it. I think it was $50 during the Thanksgiving Day sales and it holds WAY more than a stick does. Might want to check that out too.

Stitching Noni said...

Hi Cathy, what beautiful flowers - you lucky girl!!

Your Autumn Angel is looking really good - the colours are lovely. Look forward to seeing more soon!

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

mdgtjulie said...

Love the colors in your Joan Elliot piece. It's gonna be beautiful, I'm sure. And your flowers are lovely!