Sunday, June 26, 2011

I worked on Freight Train this past week.  So close to the end but it seems to be moving so slow.

We had beautiful weather Saturday for my birthday.  My Dad took me and my sister (whose birthday is 2 days after mine and 8 years later) out for breakfast.  Then I came home and visited with my 80 yr old neighbor.  She showed me all of her lovely flowers and gave me gardening tips.  I then mowed the yard.  My brother called to wish me a happy birthday.  Did laundry.  My In-laws dropped by to wish me happy birthday.  We had a cookout for supper and then watched movies.  One of my favorites - Footloose.  All in all it was a good day.

2 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Sounds lovely. Happy belated! Glad you had a good day. It feels like it's going sooooooo sloooooow because you're almost finished. It happens to me too, lol. Can't wait to see it done! Grats on all the progress, even if it feels like it's coming in slo mo.

Beatrice said...

Happy birthday...It sounds like you had a wonderful day!