Sunday, May 1, 2011

I have been working on Stencil Alphabet.  I have finished all of the cross stitching and just the back stitching is left.  I am going to continue working on this one until it is finished.

Work is still busy and I either go in early or stay late.  In April I only managed to read 3 books which is really low for me.  I have been reading The Bear and the Dragon by Tom Clancy for 3 weeks now.  It is 1,000+ pages and it takes awhile to get to the good parts.

This is another busy week.  DH has quite a few doctor appointments (which means I ride the bus) and I will be off Friday to pick up DD from college.

I do hope to get this piece finished this week.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

beautiful stitching !
are those letters done with colorvariations thread ?

Cathy said...

The letters are done with regular DMC - 503, 501 and 500.