Sunday, May 9, 2010

This is my progress on Butterfly Fairies - Day for the past week. I spent alot of time cleaning my son's room. It is now clean enough that we put an inflatable mattress in there for him to sleep on. This is just temporary. I hope that by the end of the summer the room has been finished - painted, furniture moved out and a bed and desk installed for him.

We went to Muncie yesterday to pick up my daughter from college. It was so cold and windy. When we moved her in it was really hot. She starts her summer job on Monday. Having an extra person in the house means we will have to settle into a new routine. When she first went away to college I thought I would never get used to her not being here. But over that first year I did. It now seems strange to have her back.

2 comments:

Lynn Bourke said...

Lovely progress!

Nancy M said...

Looks great! Good luck having your daughter back. Sometimes that can be a hard transition for both parties!