Sunday, February 14, 2010


Here is my progress on Day. I had lots of stitching time this past week, starting with the Superbowl and ending with the Olympics.

Stitching will continue this week as I watch more of the Olympics. Hope to accomplish quite a bit on Abcedaire.

I won these marshmallow frogs playing bingo at work. I thought they were too cute to eat. I collect frogs and decided it would be better to keep a picture of them. I will let my son eat them so they don't go bad.

Taxes and the FASFA are both done. So I feel like I accomplished alot.

We did get snow this week. About 4 inches. The schools were closed two days based on the forecast which as usual was not as bad as they made it sound. I did make it to work all week even though I was tempted to call in so I could stay home and stitch.

1 comment:

Nancy M said...

Your progress looks good! Sports are a great backdrop for stitching aren't they? I still need to do my taxes...ugh.