Sunday, November 22, 2009


Another new start this week, Abecedaire by Gazette94. I am stitching this on 14ct white aida. I have wanted to do this one for a while but couldn't decide on what colors to use. I loved all of the choices other stitchers had used. I was out buying more floss for a different project and saw the dark color and grabbed it and then the light color was there so I went with it. I ended up with #3685 and #3727. Hopefully my choices will look good when it is all done. This is a large project but it should stitch up quickly. I hope to have this one finished in 2010.

My daughter should be home this week for Thanksgiving. A short visit but it will be good to see her again. My car died Tuesday night. Dead battery. So now I have a new battery and just need to get the oil changed to be ready for winter.

2 comments:

Nancy M said...

I like your color choices! Nice start.

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a gorgeous new start and fantastic colours!